For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to ColeRig's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   ColeRig 

This is a true story about a hot older man that I met online, When I was younger I often loved being on cam with other guys playing with myself. I am a canadian indian, about 5'9 and 170 pounds, I go to the gym 4 times and week and am very fit and toned. I have abs light skin and eyes and has only had one experience with a male, my cock is about 7 inches long.I joined a website to meet singles and would send messages to single older gay males to chat with and play with. After meeting tons of guys on this site I would skype with them, There was one gentlemen that was always free to talk to me and he was very cute and caring. I have only been with one guy and it was out of curiosity. Every night I would go on skype and drink some wine, we would cam for hours, I would call him daddy and loved the site of his thick cock.
    He would ask me to be his boyfriend and We would tell each other that we loved each other. This relationship had gone on for about 4 years, I felt like I had really known Jim. We would talk and talk I loved everything about him, he wanted to take me away on vacation and walk hand on hand on the beach. His name was Jim, He was a music teacher, very cute with glasses nice build, nice and a 7.5 inch cock, fairly thick Jim was about 42 years old. I was very nervous in meeting people and Jim was getting frustrated he really wanted to meet me. He often asked me to come over and spend the night, but I would always make excuses. I could see that he was getting turned off, He lived about 25 minutes away.

2 years ago

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname Cole
  • Age 19
  • Height 5'5" - 5'9"
  • Weight 130-145lbs
  • Hair color Brown
  • Hair length Short
  • Penis size Normal
  • Eye color Brown
  • Ethnicity White
  • Gender male
  • Sexual preferences Bisexual
  • Languages  

Willingnesses

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Be the first! Ask your desires from ColeRig!