For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to MarkCristian's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   hot2trot4u 

Very hot and sexy man and great in private! Thank-you!

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Tu 12/15/2012 - Hey Mark, you have not been on line for almost three weeks now. Hope all is well with you and you are just taking a short break. I hope you will be back here soon. I like to chat with you man, I miss you. When you are gone for so long, I worry that I will never see you again. If I don't see you soon, I give you my best wishes for the holidays. Your Texas pal, Mike.

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Tu 10/30/2012 - Hey Mark, haven't see you on line for over a week now. I hope you did not buy that private island off the Dalmation Coast without telling me. You know if Obama gets re-elected for another four year term, I need a place to go 'cause I can not survive another day of his liberal, lying, cheating, deceptive, gun-smuggling administration! If I don't get out of here on my own accord, they are surly going to track me down, kidnap me and ship me off to upper Siberia! I much rather prefer the Dalmation Coast! I promise to arrive with two cases of Johnmy Walker Black and a boat load of single, horny women. Take care my friend, hope to see you back in front of your web cam soon! Mike

1 year ago
  • Thumbnail   HotMuscleFan 

me too! Romney-Ryan

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   MarkCristian 

Txh Mike

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Thanks Mark. You are a real pal. Your shyness, self confidence and overall attractiveness is so intoxicating, so sexy. This is a moment in my life that will be remembered with great fondness forever. Thanks again. You are the best. I only regret that we do not live in the same city so we could enjoy a few beers together from time to time. Without even trying, you are a great inspiration for me. Thanks again. Mike.

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Friday 09/28/2012 - Mark, this does not look good. You have not been on-line for over a month now. I hope you did not elope with KadieLove! :-). If I don't see you are alive and well in the next week or so, I am going to send out a posse to find and rescue you! Your Texas pal, Mike.

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - Mark, I am sad that something bad may have happened to you. You have not been on LJ for over a month now. You left so unexpectedly. I miss chatting with you. I miss your self confidence and of course your handsome good looks. When you can, send a message to me to tell me what has changed. Tell me when I can expect to see you back on LJ. My LJ experience is just not the same without you. Mike, Houston, Texas.

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Monday, September 10,2012 - Mark, it has been over a month and you have not been on LJ. I am concerned that something is not good with you. I miss you on LJ. I always enjoy chatting with you. When you have a minute, please send a message to let me know all is ok with you and when I might see you on LJ again. Later pal. Mike (Houston, Texas)

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - Hey Mark, you have been away from LiveJasmin for a long time now (25 days). I hope all is well for you and you are just relaxing on some exotic island getting all tan and handsome. Hope to see you again soon, I miss chatting with you. You are one of my favorite guys on LJ. Your sense on confidence and maturity is very inspiring for me. Thanks man, Mike (Houston, Texas).

1 year ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname MarkCristian
  • Age 40
  • Height 5'10" - 6'2"
  • Weight 175-190lbs
  • Hair color Other
  • Hair length Short