For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to MatureStud's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Once again, video feed frozen during pvt. LJ system needs lots of improvement and not a good value for the prices charged. :-(( The system and servers are not very robust as other live sites. Technical (hardware and software) systems need lots of improvements. Too out dated. As for MatureStud, he is one of my favorites. Always cheerful and energetic. He makes me laugh. Love the way he enjoys showing off his body. Later man. Mike

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Monday, August 27, 2012 – Where the fuck are you??? Dmitry, I am very worried. You were expected to be away for only 14 days. You are still not back and working on LiveJasmin. Today, I began putting together a posse to come search and save you. So far, the posse consists of me and my two cats, MayDay and Cosmin Cat. The third cat, Augustus, said he could not help. He is too busy sniffing the butts of potential mating partners! I do not have any other volunteers just yet! ? Sorry to have to tell you man, no one else gives a shit!

We miss you and want you back on LiveJasmin right away so we can see you. When I have recruited a few more volunteers for the ‘Rescue and Save Dmitry’ posse we will start searching for you.

Hope to see you back on LiveJasmin soon dude.

Mike (BigTexCowboy, Houston, Texas)

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Th 08/23/2012 - Dmitry. Do I need to send out a posse to save you from some kidnappers? Dude, vacation is now over. Get your hot, skinny butt back to LJ. I miss you very much and hope nothing bad has happpened to you like falling off of a horse or being run over in a swine stampeed. Miss you lots my friend. come back to LJ soon. Mike, the BigTexCowboy.

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - Hey Dmitry. Your vacation is over! Get your skinny butt back to work here at LJ. I miss you very much. Later dude. Mike, the BigTexCowboy.

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

This guy is my favorite. High energy level and always ready to please. From the gymnastics he showed to me today, I dont understand why he did not make the Russioan Olympic team. A gold medal for MatureStud! :-)

2 years ago
    Thumbnail  

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   mtncat69 

What an amazing guy. Dont miss out here.

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   mtncat69 

What an amazing guy. Dont miss out here.

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   BigTexCowboy 

Dmitry is so hot. I so much prefer mature guys who are friendly and playful. Will stop by again some time soon.

2 years ago
  • Thumbnail   MatureStud 

thank you dear Mike*=)
    sound good for me)))

2 years ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname Jeffry
  • Age 23