For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to MikeYMoussex's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   MikeYMoussex 

Hey guys Im Mihai , im from Romania , im 22 years old , recently ive had my worst bad experience with my friends that are acussing me that i dont work , we was a group of 10 guys we are bisexual , im the youngest one and the sexyest :D:D:D . things go like this , i would to make new friends and become loved like i was in my group . let me tell you why tthey have decided to act bad with me ...
    well my dream is to become famous , famous bodybuilder , im getting there , and i cant work becouse i cant rest and get proper pump in my muscle , im 91.500 kg my goal is to reach 94 and become loved by mens and womens ,,, that my dream , thats who i am , thas what i do ,
    come meet me in private ... i have good experiences to share . kisses

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   MikeYMoussex 

Hey guys Im Mihai , im from Romania , im 22 years old , recently ive had my worst bad experience with my friends that are acussing me that i dont work , we was a group of 10 guys we are bisexual , im the youngest one and the sexyest :D:D:D . things go like this , i would to make new friends and become loved like i was in my group . let me tell you why tthey have decided to act bad with me ...
    well my dream is to become famous , famous bodybuilder , im getting there , and i cant work becouse i cant rest and get proper pump in my muscle , im 91.500 kg my goal is to reach 94 and become loved by mens and womens ,,, that my dream , thats who i am , thas what i do ,
    come meet me in private ... i have good experiences to share . kisses

2 years ago

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname MikeYMoussex
  • Age 21
  • Height 5'10" - 6'2"
  • Weight 190-205lbs
  • Hair color Black
  • Hair length Short
  • Penis size Huge
  • Eye color Black
  • Ethnicity White
  • Gender male
  • Sexual preferences Bisexual
  • Languages  

Willingnesses

Share your desire about MikeYMoussex

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Please or first to use this feature.

Be the first! Share your desires from MikeYMoussex!