For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to Skyther's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   tenderfriend 

SLAVA is such a very nice, friendly, kind, beautyfull handsome, sexy and very enjoying guy, we had again a very tender lovefull , very erotical PVT.
    Thank you smuch lovelot SLAVA, i like you very much !

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   tenderfriend 

SLAVA, you made me an unforgettable sexy beautufull and tender PVT !!
    It was so fine to stroke you and to masturbate tenderly each other, and finally to cum quasi together. Your honeymilk is full of tender love, i guess!
    I love your kind cute face, your warm hairy very very sexy sweet tender body, your supersexy DELICIOUS cock and balls, your supersexy and tender hairy legs, all on you is so tender.
    I like you very much SLAVA !! kissssssssss kisssssssssss kisssssssssssss!!!!

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   AdamNT 

Skyther was awesome in private. Simply and truly awesome. 5 star performance. Friendly and hot.

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   tenderfriend 

OH SLAVA WAS SUPER in pvt !!!!! He is a very cute, very friendly, very kind russian boy !
    His light hairy body, his very hairy legs, his very nice cock and hard balls are DELICIOUS !!
    We were masturbating and CUMING together, it was FANTASTIC to see SLAVA enjoying !!
    I love SLAVA so much !!

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   Jonluvsdavid 

A charming, polite, and very willing young man. It was an absolute delight to visit him and share some time with him.

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   tenderfriend 

SLAVA is a beautyfull , handsome, kind, very sexy, exciting , delicious young Russian student, a little bit haired on his sexy chest, and much haired on his very sexy legs and assie!!
    His cockie was in the beginning of our pvt lovely soft and tender, but he became very hard as well as his sexy balls.
    We enjoy so much of our tender love !
    He is so kind and tender,SLAVA !!
    Go with him in pvt, and you will enjoy him!!

2 years ago

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname Skyther
  • Age 22
  • Height 5'10" - 6'2"
  • Weight 145-160lbs
  • Hair color Black
  • Hair length Shoulder length
  • Penis size Big
  • Eye color Brown
  • Ethnicity White
  • Gender male
  • Sexual preferences Gay
  • Languages  

Willingnesses

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Be the first! Ask your desires from Skyther!