For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to TheWildAngel's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   stefan_chaud 

very nice guy!

2 months ago
    Thumbnail   Sexybunni85 

I really enjoy every minute with Valy, he's sweet, sexy,handsome and a great person to talk to..he always knows how to make me smile..; ) I really appreciate the person he is both inside and out

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   weslie 

He always takes my breath away. And I cant get enough of him. I think I need him in my bed every night. :}

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   TheWildAngel 

Thx Jeff, i'm glad u enjoy my rooms.
    But as you know, I only respect the ppl who respect me too....

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   royalpoker 

Vali , your a real great guy , always a pleasure to talk to , always respectful to all members , guests , people in your room and a real pleasure to be in your room and talk , laugh , relax in your room . Thank you for being my friend and allowing me to get to know you and all your great friends , always making me feel very comfortalle always to be with you

Thank you , Royalpoker ( Jeff )

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   TheWildAngel 

did you moron ever wondered if you WORTH respect ?! respect is something you gain, not trying to steal it by acting like a prick and thinking you're the smartest being on eart and everyone around you is stupid :)
    you want respect ? LEARN HOW TO GAIN IT!!!! and btw i doubt the way you acted with me was a nice respectful way. Just so you know... you stept on my foot don't ask for respect and don't tell me about respect since you have no fucking ideea what that is.....

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   bbh7980 

When customer's spend money..LOTS OF IT..they expect to be tgrfeated with respect. Valy does not provide it at all

2 years ago
  • Thumbnail   Minnesnowtan 

Oh, and as Valy pointed out, you need to give respect to get it in return. Demanding something is not respecting someone. You've been in a private chat with, so you know what he will and will not do. You cannot demand someone to do something that they don't feel comfortable doing. It's about time you take a real hard look at yourself and stop stalking others.

2 years ago
  • Thumbnail   Minnesnowtan 

I beg to differ. I went to private once with Valy and I got respect. And I enjoyed EVERY minute of our private chat. So stop stalking this Performer. That is what you're doing. If you don't like how this Performer is doing, then stop going. But you don't. You continue to go into private with this Performer and write negative stuff afterwards. And it's only you.

Again, if you don't like this Performers private performance, STOP REQUESTING it. Stop stalking him. Do you do this in real life? Do you stalk people? I think the officials of this site need to take a real good look at this "bbh7980" member.

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   Minnesnowtan 

Valy? This is horrible. I was in online customer online chat and noticed you left. Sorry to hear what is going on. I want to help. I've made a good friend on here and this harassment isn't funny.

Take it easy bud, okay?!

2 years ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname TheWildAngel
  • Age 27
  • Height 5'10" - 6'2"
  • Weight 145-160lbs
  • Hair color Brown