For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to bigbigdickxxl's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   cangurul 

Really a fantastic cock and just a beautiful good show. What a performer he is, knows how to jack his hot big meat like a pro. Lovely!

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   jornrl22 

looked a bit tired

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   tenderfriend 

when i read the other commentars, i don't understand very well why Andrei did all what the others asked, but not the simply thing i asked , or is that not the same performer maybe????

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   tenderfriend 

Andrei is a nice, cute , good guy, but very new.
    I think he was too shy to show his whole naked body in pvt, as i asked. But because i feel he didnt like to do that, i have no longer insist and i have said him that he dont have to do for me what he dont want or dont like to do... I said he is not my slave but i told him also that many other members should ask the same and maybe more, in the future...
    I have the feeling that this job is for him not easy mentally...

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   rsmith670 

one word: PERFECT!

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   gaspard76 

verz good show and very nice boy

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   purpleheartjoe 

THIS PERFORMER IS REALLY GREAT, HE DID EVERYTHING ASKED OF HIM, HE WILL FOR SURE MAKE OTHER MEMBERS HAPPY, THEY TOOK HIM PRIVATE,MY HE HAVE MANY MORE PRIVATE, AND GOOD LUCK YOUNG MAN

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   purpleheartjoe 

Very nice and polite performer, he did everything asked of him, and allowed pictures to be taken, I hope the members enjoy the pictures, like I enjoyed taken them.I wish you much luck wit many more privates,and I know anyone thats takes you private will be happy also they did, Take care always

2 years ago

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname Bigbig
  • Age 20
  • Height 5'10" - 6'2"
  • Weight 145-160lbs
  • Hair color Black
  • Hair length Short
  • Penis size Huge