For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to bigboyx's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   bigboyx 

(((NEW))) - Cockrings, Anal Vibrating stimulator, Tight Balls&Cock, Buttplug, HugeDicktoy, Cock&Balls Weights, Condom, Domination, Spanking, Fingering, Cockhole Fuck, Cock Pumping toy, bed play, diffrent underwears, new webcam-better quality image&zoom, diffrent cam position in room, bath/shower live+videos, and other nasty, hot & kinky stuff for you xxxx

1 month ago
    Thumbnail   msage4 

Simply amazing

1 month ago
    Thumbnail   L28790 

RATE TOO HIGH AT 2.99.

1 month ago
    Thumbnail   dwblaze 

Sexxy boy, hot show, I am definitely coming back for more!

5 months ago
    Thumbnail  

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

10 months ago
    Thumbnail   bigboyx 

Hi there, i am a hot and horny guy, always in mood to play and have sex- that i never get too much of it. Fresh, shaved, trimmed, great muscled, toned body, tasty look - NEW HD WEBCAM, NEW BIGGER-BETTER RESOLUTION AND IMAGE QUALITY, FOCUS AND ALL THE NEED FOR A PERFECT SHOW TOGETHER > JUST COME IN, CHECK IT AND GET CONVINCED !!! XXXXXXX :) THANK YOU ALL - FOR THE GOOD AND KIND APPRECIATION MESSAGES! :* /// (((NEW))) - Cockring, Tight Balls

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   bigboyx 

Hello friends-something to let you know>if it happens to not see me in the cam image, i kindly ask you to be pacient, as i am nearly just arround the camera, and will be back in very short, and ready to go pvt. Also feel free to step in pvt anytime, the mic/audio works properly-good and can turn it on in pvt, and the pvt/audio alarm works perfect :) So what you waiting for ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   stonesy 

true gent xxx

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   bigboyx 

I wish to all friends and everyone else a Happy New 2013 Year, healthy and all the wishes, desires to come true, hope it shall be a better year and at least like the one that just passing for all!!! For my friends-thank you for, all the nice and hot time we spend together and being with me this year(not only)! Kisses and Hugs :)

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   LucasKyle 

Pure God.

1 year ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname bighot4u
  • Age 27
  • Height 5'10" - 6'2"