For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to docklandstradeuk's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   docklandstradeuk 

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY BEDROOM I HAVE JUST RENEWED MY SCHDULE WEDNESDAY,THURSDAY,FRODAY,SATURDAY,SUNDAY FROM 8-00PM TO 11-00PM UK TIME SEE YOU ALL THEN AT THOSE REGULAR TIMES AND DAYS

1 year ago

HI THERE TO ALL GUYS I HAVE NOW PUT A NEW PIC ON THIS SITE ONE IN FREE CHAT AND ONE IN MEMBERS ONLY SO PLEASE COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT IT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW PIC THERE WILL BE MORE SOON OK GUYS

1 year ago
    Thumbnail  

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

1 year ago

HI THERE TO ALL GUYS I NOW HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS THE FIRST ONE IS DOCKLANDSTRADEUK, AND THE SECOND ONE IS DOCKLANDS11 THIS IS FOR GUYS WHO WANT PRIVATE CHATS IN DOCKLANDS11 AND THE DOCKLANDSTRADEUK IS FOR GUYS WHO WANTS FREE CHATS WITH ME SO CUM ON GUYS LETS HAVE LOTS OF FUN YES.

1 year ago

HI TO ALL GUYS I AM PLEASED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I AM NOW BACK ON LINE,SO I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL,I AM STILL OFF WORK AND DO NOT KNOW WHEN I WILL BE GOING BACK TO WORK,BUT I AM GETTING BETTER SLOWLY OK.

1 year ago

Hi to all guys so sorry i have not been on line at present but i have had a accident at work where i fell down and smashed my ankle,the floor was wet against a manhole sewage cover so at the moment i am off work till the 24th January,2013 but i do not know at present when i will be on line again,and i miss you all,more details after January,2013.if anyone wants to leave me a message please do so ok

1 year ago

HELLO TO ALL GUYS,I HAVE PUT TWO MORE PICS ON HERE FOR YOU TO SEE IN MY IMAGES PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND COMMENT ON THEM FOR ME PLEASE.HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON.

1 year ago

Hi TO ALL GUYS, I HAVE ANOTHER TOY TO PLAY WITH IT IS CALLED A BUTT PLUG PLEASE CUM AND SEE ME USE IT IN MY PVT ROOM WHICH STANDS FOR PRIVATE CHAT WITHIN MY BEDROOM..I ALSO CUM IN MY POTTY AS WELL.

2 years ago

HI TO ALL GUYS I AM ALWAYS HORNY SO I WILL NOT DISAPOINT YOU AND I HAVE A VERY NICE HAIRY BODY WITH SOME LOVELY NIPPLES AND A 7INCH CUT PENIS with a nice head on it come on guys lets play.

2 years ago

http://www.livejasmin.com/referral_welcome.php?refererid=p_docklandstradeuk HELLO TO ALL GUYS IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A MEMEBR or a performer or a webmaster PLEASE CLICK ON MY WALL AND copy the above link to your brower then push the enter key on the computer keyboard and join for a memebr it costs 19.99dollars and to have pvt with me costs 1.99dollars per minute

2 years ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname docklands1
  • Age 72
  • Height 5'5" - 5'9"
  • Weight 100-115lbs
  • Hair color Other
  • Hair length Short