For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to LucasTheSexy's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   bluishgray 

hey lucas i like ur body .makes me feel horny.

9 days ago
    Thumbnail   jonray 

Horrible

2 months ago
    Thumbnail   LucasTheSexy 

thank you marvel for u words:). ?U are so sweet kiss

4 months ago
    Thumbnail  

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

6 months ago
    Thumbnail   LucasTheSexy 

I love people who like to have fun listening to music to stay up later chatter can speak without restraint to say what they did, what they do and what they want to do regardless of what those around them. I like the person who does not give crazy about opinions of others or listen to word of mouth. No follower "that criticizes me to do so he likes his" brother not everyone has his style of life and everyone does what he thinks characterize and likes to do :). Each has his life and everyone has the right to live as he wants :). Music is one of the things I like most. I like to go out to the club to have fun and do what others will not or are afraid to try because they will not know what the result will be. I like to risk what I think it's worth :). So those who want to know each other better and have fun together find me here :)

6 months ago
    Thumbnail   LucasTheSexy 

I am a very communicative person, I like to joke laugh with those who are around me, I like to listen to fantasies friends to talk about my fantasies. I am a very open, honest, understanding, gentle, loving but at the same time can be bad, indifferent and very difficult to address :) can come to talk and get to know better :). I would love. Kiss

6 months ago

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname Riley
  • Age 22
  • Build Athletic
  • Hair color Black
  • Hair length Short
  • Penis size Big
  • Eye color Brown
  • Ethnicity White
  • Gender male
  • Sexual preferences Gay
  • Languages  

Willingnesses

Share your desire about LucasTheSexy

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Please or first to use this feature.

Be the first! Share your desires from LucasTheSexy!