For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to jamesterry34's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   jamesterry34 

hi i want to tell you a little more about me.
    tell you all what my tastes and my fantasies so they know a little more about me.
    to start I tell you I love talking about sex, but I also find great pleasure to have an interesting, entertaining talk filled with respect and kindness I consider myself a good conversationalist and a person who always listen and to which you can have everything that you consider appropriate someone who can tell you your most intimate fantasies your problems and your cravings.
    I like to make love many times am a very fiery and passionate man but mostly always try to be very accommodating
    to finish another one of my tastes are ejercitarme dance and be seen.
    my fantasies are divided into two parts some simple and some a little more daring and would make love on a beach in many places inside a house also do on a plane in a car and that would be the most daring or would do so in Publius public places such as a library and a concert hospital but one of my fantasies would make love with multiple people in an open and in a kind of sexual marathon place I hope some people share some of my interests and fantasies.
    a kiss and a huge hug for everyone

5 months ago

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname jamesterry34
  • Age 23
  • Build Athletic
  • Hair color Black
  • Hair length Short
  • Penis size Big
  • Eye color Black
  • Ethnicity latin_american
  • Gender male
  • Sexual preferences Bisexual
  • Languages    

Willingnesses

Share your desire about jamesterry34

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Please or first to use this feature.

Be the first! Share your desires from jamesterry34!