For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to skywalker00's Video Chat!

Comments

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   blksocks1 

What a pleasure to share time with K... simply a sweet, considerate and kind man! Not to mention of course his sweet smile, beautiful body, amazing feet and great cock!!!

6 days ago
    Thumbnail   blksocks1 

WOW!!! Plain and simple!!! Sweet, handsome, HOT! Very accommodating with special requests!!!

11 days ago
    Thumbnail   roguehunter23 

Let me just start off by saying that I have the biggest crush on this guy, as I'm sure everyone else does. But I have the biggest! Since I have a crush on him this review will be a little biased but truthful all the same. I'll start off bu saying that he's very flirtatious with the camera and when he looks directly at it you will be mezmerised because its as if he is looking directly at you. His confidence is what sets him apart from every other model on this site. He is comfortbale with his body and knows how to show it off in a way that is very sensual but also kinky at the same time. His smile will make you smile. He is great! I have nothing negative to say. He seems like a quality human being and I am so happy he is back. Skywalker00 dont ever leave for so long ever again! Hehe

27 days ago
    Thumbnail   HornyUKBoy11 

I miss you so much !! please come back online :o

1 month ago
  • Thumbnail   JJwillz 

Me too!!!

1 month ago
    Thumbnail   skywalker00 

Hi everyone !I just wanted to let you know that i will be coming back next month .It's been a while :-)

2 months ago
    Thumbnail   JJwillz 

When is my master coming back? I miss getting punished by you, and you making me do whatever you want me to. I miss your biceps, abs, face, pecks, EVERYTHING about you!!!! I need you back soon master, your slave is waiting for the punishment of his life! ;)

2 months ago
    Thumbnail   skywalker00 

Although Im not with you but my wishes will always stay with you on this New Year 2015. Happy New Year everyone !

2 months ago
  • Thumbnail   JJwillz 

Hurry back online! I'm missing you so much :(

2 months ago
    Thumbnail   lovemuscles16 

oh my god, simply the best, love my Superman

4 months ago
Show more entries  

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Details

• Nickname hotstud24
  • Age 25
  • Build Athletic
  • Hair color Brown
  • Hair length Short
  • Penis size Big
  • Eye color Brown
  • Ethnicity White
  • Gender male
  • Sexual preferences Gay
  • Languages  

Willingnesses

Share your desire about skywalker00

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Please or first to use this feature.

• Thumbnail littleTeen15 

i would let you do what ever you wanted to me

19 days ago
  • Thumbnail roguehunter23 

I want to be laying on a bed and you to be stradling me, shirtless, and while you are on top of me I would rub my hands up and down your body. You would stat kissing my stomach and woerk your way up to my neck and then finally my lips. We would then procede to make out while I'm squeezing your biceps. And then we would just stop and cuddle for hours. Anticlimatic I know, but at least it's realisitc!

19 days ago
  • Thumbnail loverlover3131 

I wanna be tied up by you and let you fuck me so hard that i can even forget my name

25 days ago
  • Thumbnail lovemuscles16 

I love my Superman, and want to keep him to myself and use him as my sex toy, mmm

4 months ago
  • Thumbnail covgard76 

I want to rip open your shirt and worship your chest

5 months ago
  • Thumbnail wack0333 

I would worship your body and do whatever you wanted

6 months ago